The reporting system is consisted of three segments:
- Standard reports – allow the user to generate the predefined reports in the
- Pivot Grid reports – allow the user to create custom ad-hoc reports, with
information according to the momentary requirements
- Dashboard reports – allow the user to preview several predefined key indicators
The system allows filtering of the data contained in the reports
under various parameters.
All reports can be printed or saved in one of the supported file formats (i.e. PDF,
XLS, XLSX, RTF, DOCX, MHT, HTML, Text, CSV or Image).
The HR budgeting component gives the users insight and helps them predict
the salary budget for the following year. The results from the executed calculation can be
properly previewed with several reports (i.e. general HR budget forecast, employee forecast,
realized HR budget, summarized report of the realized HR budget).
The platform supports work with two types of documents:
- Scanned documents – all existing employee documents that are kept in printed
format can be scanned and afterwards attached through the application into the
electronic dossiers of the employees
- System generated documents – automatically created documents from the system
based on templates and (previously) entered employee data, that are saved into
the database (becoming independent from the template) and can be printed
The document templates can be modified with the integrated
document editing component.
Aside from the standard (e-Mail) notifications, the platform contains a
notifications center in which the users can view all of the system generated notifications,
according to some predefined rules and/or events.
The notifications that are embedded in the software represent control mechanisms for the
course and duration of all processes, for example:
- Notification for a decision-making period
- 30 days before the expiration of a fixed-term contract
- Employee with 150 hours of overtime
- Request for recruitment
- Training notifications, mentoring program notifications, project notifications
- Evaluation notifications
- Employee birthday notifications
- 30 days before the expiry date of the medical examination
- 30 days before the expiry date of the uniform
The software administration section enables the user to define and manage
certain software settings (i.e. the companies, user roles, users and the titles of the menu
items), as well as the input data that needs to be predefined for certain software modules.